ACT air handling units (AHU) are built for comfort, air quality and compliance for our customers. Our AHU can be field- or factory-built and tested to factory-performance standards. Both are based on system parameters and variables including temperature, humidity and air purity, pressure requirements, level of purification and more. Units can be built for indoor and outdoor installation with galvanized and foam-filled walls in a variety of thicknesses to meet or exceed system requirements.
Custom units are available as uni-seal air handlers, panel seal air handlers, or thermal seal air handlers. Each design varies by specifications, pressure and cost.
Field-built Air Handlers
- Field built air handlers are designed, built and tested under the same stringent quality control stands as our EFU’s.
- Field built units are pre-engineered and assembled on the job site eliminating costly GC work and schedule impacts.
- ACT air handlers are tested after assembly to ensure compliance with all specifications and requirements.
- All of our air handlers are assembled and tested by ACT personnel to ensure consistent quality and workmanship. Our air handling assembly technicians have an average of 10 years of experience.
- We offer extended warranty and service for each unit we build.
Factory-built Custom Air Handlers
- Flanders Air Seal: Custom Air handlers
- Make up air units
- Fan arrays
- Pollution control systems
- NQA-1 air handlers