Courthouse & Library HVAC Services In Sterling, VA, Washington DC, Bethesda, MD, Gaithersburg MD, Baltimore MD, and Surrounding Areas
HVAC Services for Courthouse & Library Virginia – Maryland – Washington, DC
All public spaces need to have good indoor air quality. That is why we are proud to provide a range of HVAC services, such as custom air handler services, to libraries and courthouses in Sterling, VA, Washington DC, Bethesda, MD, Gaithersburg MD, Baltimore MD, and the surrounding areas.
With over 20 years of expertise providing unparalleled service, our reputation for excellence proceeds us. From HVAC ventilation design, air handler restoration, cooling tower cleaning, commercial air duct cleaning, and more, we offer professional HVAC design, installation, and cleaning services you can rely on. Schedule an appointment today to learn more about our team at Air Cleaning Technologies!
HVAC Ventilation Design, Cooling Tower Cleaning, & Commercial Air Duct Cleaning for Courthouses & Libraries in Virginia – Maryland – Washington, DC
Certified & Trusted
All of our staff members are Certified Air Filtration Specialist (CAFS) by the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) and trained in accordance with The National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA).
Our Commercial HVAC Services
HVAC Ventilation Design
Efficient and functional HVAC systems start with reliable HVAC ventilation design. With no two designs the same, we create customized HVAC ventilation designs that match your facilities ventilation needs. Our custom HVAC ventilation designs are created to:
- Improve Airflow
- Promote System Efficiency
- Enhance Indoor Air Quality
- Reduce Pollutants
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to HVAC ventilation design. Contact our technicians today to schedule an appointment and learn more about ventilation design for your facility in Sterling, VA, Washington DC, Bethesda, MD, Gaithersburg MD, Baltimore MD, or the surrounding areas.
Cooling Tower Cleaning & Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
If you are noticing issues with indoor air quality or poor airflow efficiency, then it could mean that your public facility requires an HVAC cleaning service such as cooling tower cleaning or commercial air duct cleaning.
- Cooling Tower Cleaning Your cooling tower keeps heat out so you can experience fresh and cool indoor air circulation. But if your cooling tower is no longer doing its job, or if you are experiencing poor indoor air quality, then it may be time to call a professional for cooling tower cleaning. Keep in mind that professional cooling tower cleaning should be performed at least twice per year.
- Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Commercial ductwork has an important job to do. But if you are noticing a spike in your energy bill, or an increase in indoor air allergens it could mean that your ductwork is backed up with debris and other pollutants that tarnish your air quality and unit efficiency. For best results make sure to conduct commercial air duct cleaning at least once every three to five years.
Custom Air Handlers & Air Handler Restoration
Just as its name implies, your facility’s air handler handles, or regulates indoor air circulation. But when your air handler is not getting the job done, it may mean that it is time for air handler restoration OR custom air handler replacement.
Here are some of the signs that your library, courthouse, or other public facility requires air handler restoration or custom air handler replacement:
- Poor Air Circulation
- Visible Corrosion
- Hot & Cold Spots
- Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Increased Energy Consumption
- Unusual Noises