Federal Government and Military Custom Air Handler, Commercial Air Handler Design and CBR Air Handler in Washington DC, Baltimore, Arlington, and Sterling, VA
Air Cleaning Technologies has been the choice of air filtration services and equipment for many federal and military facilities. ACT is committed to providing superior HVAC engineering and services to our commercial and government communities. Engineering specialty is in the high-efficiency gas phase and particulate air filtration, custom air handler units, specialty enhanced filtration systems to remove toxic chemical, biological, and radiological (CBR) contaminants. The design firm also provides all the services needed for federal and military facility HVAC systems inkling air handler cleaning, commercial HEPA filters, cooling tower restoration, and commercial air duct cleaning.
ACT has designed many federal and military custom air handler units (AHU), including secured federal installations and US Army Adelphi Research Laboratory. Many commercial air handler units for federal and military use are field built and extensive design consultation because of the intricacy and sensitive nature.
- Leading manufacturer of Enhanced Filtration Units (EFU) for the US Army COE and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Leading supplier for US Army Corp of Engineers for CBR air handler units
- CBR air systems designed by ACT used in hundreds of federal and military installations
- Units can be factory fabricated and delivered in single or multiple sections
- Field assembly performed by factory technicians
- 30,000 square foot warehouse for assembly and design space with fully stocked replacement and emergency repair parts.
- All staff members are Certified Air Filtration Specialist (CAFS) by the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) and trained in accordance with The National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- Designers and installers are nationally recognized for their ability to determine the right products for an application and meet complex requirements
- Work throughout the government facility areas of Washington DC, Baltimore, Arlington, VA, and Sterling, VA
Chemical, Biological & Radiological (CBR) Air Handling Units for Federal and Military Facility Protection
Since 2000, ACT has been engineering and manufacturing high-quality commercial air handler design RFPs and specialty chemical, biological & radiological (CBR) air systems. CBR air handler units are specially designed for each location to remove virtually all CBR contaminants from the air stream before providing safe pressurized environments.
At ACT, expertise, specialized knowledge, and security clearances allow work capability in sensitive government and scientific facilities. CBR hair handler units are designed, engineered, manufactured, and built to the strictest quality standards for every project throughout our work in Washington DC, Baltimore, Arlington, VA, and Sterling, VA.
- Utilize 99.99% HEPA filters and ASZM-TEDA military-grade carbon absorbers
- Specialized training and even security clearances for work in sensitive government and scientific facilities
- Two-way design can filter toxic contaminants from inside air before releasing to the outside or introducing outside air to an indoor environment.
- Provide designed “safe havens” within pressurized spaces in the event of a toxic discharge inside or outside a facility