ACT Integrated Systems has completed the fabrication and installation of two custom air handling units for Johanna Foods, Flemington NJ. These units were installed in the fall of 2020. Johanna has recently released three additional units for installation in the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2021.
Unit construction included:
- Sectional construction with extruded aluminum mating flanges.
- Base: Structural steel base with lifting lugs.
- Floors: Foam injected R-20.
- Walking surface: welded stainless steel tread plate walking surface with 2” turned upside walls and
dedicated 1 ½” capped floor drains.
- Casing: 3” thick, foam-injected, R-20, 100% thermal break casings with 18 g stainless steel interior
liners and .060” embossed aluminum exterior.
- Roof: EPDM
- Fans: Direct drive plenum type with factory mounted VFDs.
- Mixing: Full economizer with minimum/maximum O/A dampers, relief and return dampers with stainless steel construction.
- Heating: Steam distributing.
- Cooling: DX Ammonia
- Filtration: MERV-13 pre-filters and 99.97% high-capacity blow thru HEPA.
Left side of units
Right side of units
Direct drive fans
Extruded aluminum mating flanges
Blow thru HEPA filter sections
Fan inlet isolation dampers